Becky specialises in hand embroidery and has worked with many clients to create bespoke creations either as a collaboration or to meet the specific needs of the customer.For any embroidery project enquiries please email email@example.com
Recent projects include–
- Replica metal thread embroideries for a Queen Anne throne canopy- Historic Royal palaces conservation dept.
- Conservation of a silk Coat of Arms banner – The Innholders.
- Corset embroidery – Alexander McQueen, Paris show.
- Lace applique for HRM Catherine Duchess of Cambridge wedding dress – Alexander McQueen and Royal School of Needlework.
- Metalwork kit design and production in collaboration with Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Online Goldwork embroidery course content and teaching – Royal school of Needlework and F&W Media.